Cheesecake without the guilt? Try this blueberry and fresh ricotta concoction for a full meal in smoothie form.
You’ll get loads on anti-oxidants, tummy-filling protein, and satisfy your sweet tooth at once! Plus, the berries are a fantastic energy source that will keep you fueled up all day.
This recipe makes two servings for a snack or breakfast or 1 serving to replace a heavier fuller meal.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ½ cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup ricotta curds (use a cup if you make it fresh)1 cup any milk of your choice
- you may use fresh milk, almond milk, soy milk, etc
- 1-2 tablespoons agave syrup
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Add all ingredients in a blender or a blending cup. I like this one
- You may add vanilla flavor if desired.
- Blend well (It may take a few moments longer than a typical smoothie to get everything blended and well combined.)
- Pour in a serving glass and top with a few blueberries for garnish.
Note: Want some extra fiber? Add a tablespoon of flax seed or chia seeds prior to blending to give this smoothie an even healthier boost!