This whole30, low carb recipe goes great with these Apple & Rosemary Stuffed Pork Chops Stuffed Pork Chops. Plus, you can put it together in under 30 minutes, so it is perfect for busy weeknights when you want to get a healthy dinner on the table without too much fuss.
Garlic and Chive Cauliflower Mash
- 1 medium cauliflower head florets only
- 2 T olive oil extra virgin
- 2 T almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 3 T fresh chives chopped
- Put cauliflower and garlic in steamer insert and steam until the cauliflower is fork-tender, around 15 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower and garlic to a food processor or blender and add the olive oil, almond milk, garlic powder, and onion powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and process until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the seasonings, as desired.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with fresh chives before serving.