Cherries are so luscious that it’s very easy to forget that they can also be good for your health.
Cherries are one of the most beneficial foods you can eat. They are an immense source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds such as Anthocyanin, which can slow down aging and help avert chronic illnesses such as heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and obesity.
Here are 8 great reasons to eat cherries today – as if tasting awesome wasn’t enough!…
- May Improve Sleep
- Can Help Reduce Arthritis Pain and Gout Attacks
- May Help Fight Alzheimer’s Disease
- MayHelp Fight Cancer
- Can Help Reduce Belly Fat and Control Weight
- May Help Reduce LDL Cholesterol
- May Help Reduce Blood Sugar
- Last but not least – a Snack of about 12 Cherries is under 50 calories. Yum
If you love cherries you may also be interested in these posts: