This is my go-to recipe when I want a basic but easy to prepare Blueberry Muffin Recipe. It is quick, easy and delicious.
I substitute all purpose gluten free flour (this one) for the regular flour.
If I don’t have fresh blueberries on hand, I always have some in the freezer. I just toss them in the batter still frozen.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (I use this coconut oil at room temperature)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour*
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 ½ tsp. cinnamon.
*I use this all purpose gluten free flour for my muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners or spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Muffin Directions: In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the blueberries; mix well. Fold in blueberries.
- Crumb Topping Directions: In a small bowl, using a fork, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and sprinkle with crumb topping.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.